Monday 15 October 2018

Varalaksmi Nimmagadda

I, Varalakshmi Nimmagadda am incessant learner and a voracious reader.I love literature and my  love of literature has not stopped with my post graduation in English but manifested as invaluable books useful for generations. I have not only the zeal but also the guts to choose the great Sanskrit work for translation. Guided by fervour i brought out Umasahastram [1000 sanskrit slokas] into Telugu with many months of strenuous devout and diligent work only a woman of substance can do that. To make books in PageMaker, I have learnt DTP – compiling and making books.
I work with page maker laboriously into late nights, since my husband also writes in Telugu, English and foreign languages, my work gets doubled and I get extreme physical exhaustion, and from that physical exhaustion I derive satisfaction. I have abridged [shortened] many voluminous but vital books of inspiration like Swamy Jnananda a professor-sage who headed the Nuclear physics department of Andhra University.
I  love music and to quench my thirst I did diplomas in music (veena and vocal). I did M.B.A. and worked as M.B.A. faculty. But my love of reading admiration pulled out from teaching. After reading hundreds of books of a variety of genres of English literature I began translating English books into Telugu and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...