Monday 12 February 2018

English Speaking Made Easy
"I wish or I hope ?"
- We use "wish" to talk about things that are impossible or things that probably won't happen:
•Example: I wish I could fly.
I wish she would be more understanding.
-On the other hand, we use " I hope" when there's a good chance that something might happen. You can use it to say what you want to happen in the future:
•Example: I hope he will come with us.
I hope it stops raining.
Reported Speech" Questions":
• In a reported question, the subject comes before the verb.
Example: She asked where he was going.( not she asked where was he going)
•Auxiliary do is not used:
Example: I wondered how they felt.( not I wonder how did they feel)
• Question marks are not used:

Example: They asked where the key was. ( not they asked where the key was?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...