Thursday 28 December 2023

 Inspiration vs Motivation


Inspiration and Motivation are two words which flot all over from personal life to Corporate life. People pay good money for Motivation classes and companies also invest a lot

But my 3 decade of experience tells me that if you are Inspired, you get self motivated and if you are not inspired, no point wasting money because no one can motivate you

So I believe that one should focus on Inspiration, motivation will be triggered automatically

Today there is a flood of Motivational speakers, after attending their one hour seminar you come out as Ambani but let me tell you a fact. There is no success without hard work but for a few hour hallucination you pay 1000s

Even Shri Ram had to live in jungle for 14 years and had to face all hardships. Even jatayu didn't Motivate Hanuman ji, he inspired him to find his strength and use them

Today 80 Entrepreneurs out of 100 start their business plan with a mind set when they will buy a luxury car, House etc from the money they make. The rest of 20 plan how their idea can be better polished and what all they can add at extension. This is why Brands are not built in a day. For a true Entrepreneurs, its not about how much they will make but how they will grow Brand

I had run my own company even today I had business but during entire course of project I never calculate how much I will make, what I get is the last calculation after adding the best in my project. If nothing left for me, no problem, I am happy that I delivered a world class product

Shri Ram was inspired by family values, Arjun was Inspired by Duties toward dharma. During his course of jungle living, he met many rishis, none motivated him but explained his duties since he was the yuvraj and his family legacy inspired him

Motivational speaking is a western concept where they make a cat a lion for few hours for a fee. On other hand Inspiration is a deep rooted sanatan concept where you are inspired by act of others toward your duties and responsibilities

Ask any of my SLP students, none got any motivational lecture from me, they were all Inspired

How to get Inspired? Watch successful and struggling people life, Read Ramayan, Gita, read and listen to positive people, develop a larger purpose in life outside your comfort zone. Give your best to your work and leave result to Mahadeva, atleast this is what I had been doing

So get inspired, not motivated. Stop wasting your money on Motivational seminars to get a feel of Lion for few hours. Plan ur career, see what value you can add or how you can solve a problem, develop that idea and go for it but remember, money in your personal pocket should be the last calculation

One last thing Ramayan and Gita is not to be kept in Puja room wrapped in holy red cloth and read once a day. It is a life working manual, understand it and use it as a guide to life

Shri krishan never narrated Gita to Arjun so he start praying him but to inspire him to fight a Dharm Yudh

if you are Inspired, Motivation is automatic but if ur not Inspired, nothing will work

Ask yourself which motivational classes Dhiru Bhai Ambani, JRD Tata, MDH king, Birla, Mahindra attend? The first generation was inspired by the need and next generation inspired by family legacy

I will NOT call Motivational speakers a fraud but its just business and they make millions because you refuse to work hard and need a short cut to become rich, not successful

I had just put my personal experience nothing else

If you love yourself and proud of your work, you need no motivation. That's why i love to share my pictures

Rest your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...