Wednesday 1 March 2023

 Introduction 

I,  Mrs. Varalakshmi Nimmagadda am an incessant learner and a voracious reader.  She loves literature and her love of literature has not stopped with my post-graduation in English but manifested as invaluable books useful for generations.

I have the zeal and the guts to choose the great Sanskrit work for translation. Guided by fervour I brought out Umasahastram [1000 Sanskrit slokas] into Telugu with many months of strenuous devout and diligent work. Only a woman of substance can do that. To make books in PageMaker, I have learned DTP - compiling and making books.

I work with page-maker laboriously into late nights, since my husband also writes in Telugu, English, and foreign languages, my work gets doubled and I get extreme physical exhaustion, and from that physical exhaustion, I derive satisfaction. I have abridged [shortened] many voluminous but vital books of inspiration like Gnananda a professor sage who headed the Nuclear physics department of Andhra University. 

I love music and to quench my thirst I  did diplomas in music (veena and vocal). I did my M.B.A. and worked as M.B.A. faculty. But my love of reading admiration pulled out from teaching.  After reading hundreds of books of various genres of English literature I  began translating English books into Telugu and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...