Sunday 5 February 2023

                             Savikris Publishing House

About us

Our prime motto is to bring back the book-reading habit.

We want to make a reading habit for youth and kids.

Making the next generation read books is our main aim.

We published many story books.

We were into translating, writing, and compiling.

Our books were published by some publishers.

Later we thought about printing and publishing on our own.

Then I started a publishing house with my parents’ name.

I wanted to pay my respects to my parents after my father’s death.

Savikris Publishing House was developed.

So I started publishing my books here.

               Savikris Publishing House




You can get all books here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...