Monday 17 June 2019

Telephonic phrases

Telephonic
Good morning
This is … speaking
Hi, it’s … there?
Is … there?
May I know who is calling/speaking?
Could I speak to … please?
I’m in the post Office at the moment, and I just needed…
I’m trying to contact…
Hello George’s phone
Who is it?
Thank you for calling
Can I leave a message, please?
Who is calling, please?
I’m afraid my English isn’t very strong…

I would like to make a reservation, please.
Sorry, I didn’t catch that
I can’t hear you very well.
Bye
Talk soon
Speak to you again soon
Just a minute
Wait a minute
I’m sorry to keep you waiting.
Hold on, please. I’II put you through.
Okay, wait a moment, please
How can I help you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

show image

    ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి ఇది ఒక ముస్లిం యువకుడు మన హిందువుల గురించి, మన ఆలోచనల గురించి, మన ధర్మం పై మనకు ఉన్న గౌరవం గురించి ప...